What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file text registered in a space dedicated by the hard disk of your terminal* when you consult an on-line service thanks to your browser. A cookie allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is registered, during the cookie’s term of validity or recording.
- The terminal means the equipment (computer, tablet, smartphone) that you use to consult all display a website, an application, an advertising content etc.
We use, subject to your choice, cookies on our site to allow a more effective browsing for its users. Cookies allow you to connect to your services of prospectus website, to choose your preferences of connection (ex: language), to buy products and on-line services and to use tools, such as simulators.
The cookies which we transmit also allow us:
- To establish statistics and number of visitors and use of diverse elements composing our site (sections and visited contents…), allowing us to improve the interest and the ergonomics of our services;
- To adapt the appearance of our site to the preferences of digital display of your terminal (used language, resolution of display, used operating system, etc.) during your visits on our site, according to the equipment and software of display or reading which your terminal contains;
- To remember information relative to a form which you filled in on our site;
- To allow you to access reserved and personal spaces of our site, thanks to identifiers or data which you have previously confided us;
- To implement security measures, in particular when you are requested to you to connect again to the reserved space after a period of absence from our site;
- To balance the loads of visitors to our multiple servers
What cookies do we use?
|What cookies do we use?||What collected data?
Is it strictly necessary?
|__utma||2 years||Google analytics (third party cookie). Used to distinguish users and sessions. (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage#gajs)|
|__utmt||10 minutes||Google analytics (third party cookie). Used to throttle request rate.(https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage#gajs)|
|__utmb||30 minutes||Google analytics (third party cookie). Used to determine new sessions/visits. (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage#gajs)|
|__utmc||session||Google analytics (third party cookie). Set for interoperability with urchin.js. (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage#gajs)|
|__utmz||6 months||Google analytics (third party cookie). Stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how the user reached the site. (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage#gajs)|
|JSESSIONID||Session This cookie identifies a user during session time||This session cookie allow users to be recognized within the website so any page changes or item or data selection you do is remembered from page to page. This cookie is strictly necessary to the website (disclaimer validation remembered).|
Third party cookies
The present cookies transmitted by third parties can allow them, during the term of validity of these cookies to count the number of displays of contents spread via our spaces, to identify the contents so displayed, the number of users having clicked each, allowing them to establish statistics.
Terms of refusal / deleting cookies
The recording of a cookie in a terminal is subject to the permission of the user of the terminal. Such permission can be expressed and modified at any time by such user, free of charge.
If you do not consent to the recording of cookies on your terminal, or if you delete those which are registered there, you will no longer benefit from a certain number of features of our site. To disable Google Analytics cookies, you can download and install the following tool: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en